Saturday, January 1, 2011

WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY

Can I just say that i absolutely love my family! They are ridiculous! Today was a cranky day.... I am pretty sure the only one excited for the talent show was Josh.... We all had crumby attitudes and were fighting all day! Some how we were able to bring it all together by tonight. Kammie and I shared a wonderful music number... you may have heard of it... Rudolf the Red nose Reindeer! we rocked it! What can I say!!!

 Josh.... well his trumpet playing was... well... good effort? Haha. it was cute! he was so proud of his song... even if non of us could figure out what song he was playing!

Katies talent on the other hand was SOOOOOo funny! I literally got a headache from laughing so hard! I dont know how she comes up with such things! She entertained us by Playing "Eye of the Tiger" for us and doind a little work out dance! what a goof ball... she ended it with showing us some self defense tricks! Got to love her random humor!


I loved everything about to night! Merry Xmas eve to all!!


Christmas day was great!!! Well Josh woke katie and i up at 4am.... Not so great! But the rest...GREAT! I got a new camera! Therefore, you will be seeing a lot more pictures :) and cute clothes and $$$$$
We had an amazing dinner and then headed over to Alans... where we had another amazing dinner! There are definitely up sides to being children of divorce!! Alan got me really nice art supplies! i am pretty psyched!

CELEBRATING IS BASICALLY OUR FAVORITE THING EVER! So Wilkins family invited us to their late Xmas!! We went shooting and had an amazing dinner!!


Also Sister Wilkins was showing us how to DOUGIE! BEST MOMENT EVER!

Next up we have ALEX'S 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Dude I really dont know how i feel about my little midget growing up.... but its happening! Now she can date! YIKES!!! But i love the girl! Happy birthday!!                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment