Monday, January 24, 2011

JUNGLE FEVER BABAY!!

- Basketball players are DELICIOUS!!
just sayin!!
I kind of Really want to hangout with them!!!
Ummm... So Saturday night...Eac basketball Homecoming....AWEfreakinSOME!!!

I was SO happy to be surrounded with my girls! They Make games better...because they laugh at everything I say!

The boys Played a dang good game i must say! Spencer scored so many points!! Mmmm I am NOT MAD AT HIM!
The last few minutes of the game where so INTENSE!!!!!!!! Unfortunately we barely lost!!! It was still a freakin flippin good game!!!! 


Then after that AMAZING game we went to EAC's Karoke party....Hmmm... There were a lot of interesting performances!! Kammie and kate actually won a gift certificate! YAY for spice girls!! 
After that we went to the LAMEST bonfire i have ever been too... OK it wasnt that 
bad after we ditched the country music!! 
Well That got old after a while SO we decided to be total REBELS and break the sabbath 20 minutes
 before monday....For Super Stop soda...................UMMmmmmm! 
BEST THING EVER HAPPENED!!! Michael from the b ball team walked in..
.AND WE TALKED TO HIM!!.....and then...THE REST OF THE B BALL TEAM WALKED IN!!!...Yeahya!!!We definitely were super excited... especially because they wanted to hang with us! I am lovin me some MILK CHOCOLATE!!! hence the title of this entry! 

I have Major jungle fever....B Ball players are sooooo fine! They will know my name someday!!!
 MARK MY WORDS!!!
MMmmk. Dont mean to make All Yall so jealous.... 
PEACE OUT PLAYAs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment