Sunday, January 30, 2011

SO over it!!!

Blogging while you are grumpy might not be the best idea 
but here I am doing it anyway.
Not going to lie....This week hasnt been all bad.. actually it has been pretty fun! 
This week i have realized....
That there are a lot of things I am so OVER... Here is a list of 10 things:
1. I am so over katie making my back seat a mess
2. I am so over Dr. Pepper...SunnyD strawberry Orange Is the NEW SHIZ
3. I am so over boys that bring down others and look at me expecting me to laugh...
4. I am over Mat077... I feel like I am in middle school math. really i shouldnt be in there
5. Im so over the consequences of staying out late every night...Why cant I just have energy 24/7?????
6. I am over people coming to my house unannounced and seeing me in hideous pjs
7. I am so over feeling like an old person because of my hurt back



8. I am so over how all the hotties at EAC are short. Not fair.
9. im so over being reminded to lock the door everyday...I think I got it!!!
10. I am SO OVER TECHNO....Evey thatcher boy likes it...
note: techno is annoying and not fun to work out to...
sorry! :) 
Well Thats me blogging in a semi bad mood!
Sometimes you gotta love being the Negitive Nancy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. brat! I didnt make your car a mess! It was Kammie haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to have to agree on the techno thing! its really lame now... it was cool when i was like five lol

    ReplyDelete