Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh how I LOVE Sundays!!!!!!

Its me again..
its 5:18 on Sunday January 16th, 2010
AND I AM COMPLETELY GRATEFUL!!!
I woke up this morning in the BEST mood! Im not exactly sure why lol! There i was rocking out with head phones to Avril lavigne (which i guess isnt exactly sunday appropriate) while my roommate was dead asleep! I have no idea how she slept through that! Well of course i got up and got ready for church. I love going to church! There are soooooooo man yummy R.M.'s!!!
Dont you just love the first sunday of the semester when you get to see what the 
guy pool is looking like???!! BECAUSE I DO! Oh but there are definitely other reasons i love church!!! Today im not going to lie.... sunday school was boring to me. Well mostly because i just couldnt focus but I LOVED sacrament meeting! My buddy Jonny visited our ward today....And he is a complete idiot... but he makes life more entertaining! All the talks were good! Especially my Very good looking friend Brady's!! Well now im off to go party it up mormon style at Tesias!! 
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING SUNDAY!!!
XOXO....

No comments:

Post a Comment