Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Kick A Bucket list for 2011!!

So as the year ended last night the phrase "Life is what you make it" kept repeating in my mind! I am going to Make my life freakin interesting all on my own!! So guess what i did??
Well obviously I made a KICK A BUCKET LIST 2011!!!



  • ð        Get all A’s in my classes
  • ð         Take a Spur of the Moment Trip
  • ð        Go skinny dipping or streaking?
  • ð        Flash Rave in the Library During Finals Week
  • ð        Go to one of my School’s Team’s Away Games
  • ð        Prove the existence of magic
  • ð        Learn how to break dance
  • ð        have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
  • ð        Milk a cow
  • ð        Try sushi
  • ð        Dropped a cat from a high place to see if it really lands on all fours
  • ð        Learned to juggle
  • ð        Conquer the Rubik’s cube without peeling off the stickers
  • ð        Stay up all night long and watched the sun rise
  • ð        Make decisions quickly
  • ð        Give more than I can afford to charity
  • ð        Lose weight and be happy with my figure
  • ð        Go on a cruise and pretend just for a small moment that i am kate winslet with my own leo dicaprio. Lol
  • ð        Apologize to someone I were mean to in middle school.
  • ð        Make a real BEST guy friend who is really just a friend.
  • ð        Be involved in student council
  • ð        Learn to do my own taxes and how to manage my own money.
  • ð        Take my parents out to a nice dinner.
  • ð        Start a blog about my life and update it regularly
  • ð        Learn to drive a manual car.
  • ð        GO TO DISNEYLAND!
  • ð        Kiss a born and raised Thatcher boy
  • ð        Sneek into a movie
  • ð        Meet someone famous and “accidentally” smack their bum
  • ð        Be front row at a concert
  • ð        Learn how to beat box
  • ð        Talk to “Jay Sean” #4 on basketball team
  • ð        Go somewhere and use a fake identity
  • ð        Smile when someone is yelling at me
  • ð        Feed a wild animal
  • ð        Date someone, get dumped, and remain best friends with them even though they broke my heart
  • ð        Effect someone's life
  • ð        make 50 people smile, in one day
  • ð        Go to general conference
  • ð        Reconnect with jake
  • ð        Finish the book of mormon for the 2nd time
  • ð        crash a wedding
  • ð        Try being veggie for a week!
  • ð        Go mud wrestling with someone
  • ð        Steal something such as a sign or lawn decoration
  • ð        Plan a paint dance party and have a ton of people come
  • ð        Go on a blind date
  • ð        Fall in love
  • ð        Go ice skating
  • ð        Sing karaoke
  • ð        Buy a fanny pack and a pogo stick
  • ð        Be a matchmaker: Introduce my single friends to each other (the rest is up to them!)
  • ð        Knit a scarf
  • ð        Call the customer service just to thank them for the great service
  • ð        Hug every mascot I see
  • ð        Stay awake for 48 hours
  • ð        Be able to keep a straight face
  • ð         See Jonny Arrellin shirtless





Don’t be jealous…. You can make one too!! This is going to be an amazing year! I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!







4 comments: