Thursday, January 27, 2011

The lord knows what I need to hear!

This week has been I guess kind of spiritual for me.
I know... who would have thought...JK!
I have seen and heard things that I KNOW heavenly father wanted me to know. 
On Wednesday I didn't want to go to my book of Mormon institute class because It just hasn't been the same as last semester but some strange motivation came over me and I went. I am SO glad i did too! 
The spirit was so strong and It was a lesson I KNOW i needed. 
We went through Alma 36-38 looking for things we would want our kids, friends, and family to know that I KNOW. I was thinking a lot about my older brother and the trails he has been facing the last few years. One thing I want him to know that i know is that even when it seems like you are in "the gall of bitterness" Heavenly father can help you out if you come unto him.
In seminar today Brother Palmer gave an awesome lesson on Talents! Sometimes we look at ourselves and think we dont have talents but its not true. We just need to trust in the lord and keep developing them! Bro palmer shared a Mormon message video that talked about how we need to trust in god for good things to come. Because they will whether it be soon like tomorrow or months, years or even after we die. We will be blessed for our efforts! Heavenly father is always there to help us along the way :)

I love this song that was shared today!! Totally hit home for me :)
Gotta love the spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment